Sabtu, 23 November 2013


Dearest Beloved,

May the peace of God almighty be with you and your entire family, My name is Mrs. Rosemary Kone, I was a nurse and an elder in the Church. I was married to the Late Sir Gerald Kone, who worked with the Burkina Faso Cotton Company here Burkina Faso for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2007.Since his death I decided not to re-marry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$5,000.000 (Five Million United Dollars) in a bank here in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa, Presently this money is still in that bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, I have no one to inherit my late husband's estate. Please accept to stand as the beneficiary to my late husband funds and receive his estate, meanwhile, whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and Truth because God is the Most High, Please always be prayerful all through your life.

The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use and assistance in this matter, While the rest 60% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. Presently, this fund is still with the bank. The money will be transferred to your personal bank account in your state city as soon as I am convince that you will help me with all your heart. my private lawyer will prepare all the required Legal documents to your name.

The money is meant for the project for the less privileged and down trodden in our society and also donate it to any orphanage homes around you and pls do not betray me because I only wish that you will use this money the way I have instructed you. So do not be afraid of anything because the money is legal and genue, and with the help of my private lawyer the bank will release the money to your account without wasting time. One last thing my dearest, please use this money for its purpose as it is my late husband's dying wish and also 'God's plan'...

I will be very glad to hear from you soon.

Thank you and God bless you.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Rosemary Kone.

Tidak ada komentar: